The MIPIM UK Summit is the leading UK event for the built environment.
It is a place for industry leaders to gain insights from a high level conference programme, to network, connect and do business.
The MIPIM UK Summit sits at the intersection of land, buildings, infrastructure, environment, economics, society, culture and technology, addressing the biggest issues facing UK real estate today.
The UK’s only national property summit covering all asset classes.
Our speakers, panels, displays and stands do more than outline the issues – they propose solutions and strategies which deal with them.
Old Billingsgate is accessible and smart with the adaptable space to let us present our information in many formats.
Our team of real estate experts have identified the most important issues impacting the UK market today.
Each content stream will include the results of new sector research prepared especially for the Summit.
Each stream also has a large VIP guest list. We’ve picked the people wielding the strongest influence on that issue, bringing the best possible insight to all our sessions.
Our social events, dinners and new networking atmosphere will give access to the market’s leading decision makers.
The two-day event is for UK and international real estate professionals whose passion is to understand the UK market – and exploit its potential.
· Connect with top overseas and local investors, agents, developers and industry disruptors.
· Unique access to 250+ of the most attractive investment and development opportunities in London and across the UK.
· Attend an exclusive Investment Summit offering expert market analysis with debates on future market pricing and opportunities.
· Meet 400 UK and international investors, 150 developers, property companies and REITS.
· Access 500+ advisory and development opportunities across London and the UK.
· Learn with heavyweight keynote speakers providing economic commentary and critical thinking.
· Unique access to local government, transport and health authorities providing information on land and development opportunities.
· Access to 400 UK and international investors.
· Seminars on key topics such as the housing revolution, devolution and government infrastructure.
· Connect with landlords and developers.
· Attend bespoke events tailored to the corporate real estate world.
· Debate key topics, including cyber-attacks and workplace agility.
· Meet urban planners, investors and developers.
· Strenghten with other existing UK cities.
· Demonstrate compelling investment propositions.
· Highlight your expertise to property professionals accross the entire value chain.
· Be visible to the industry.
· Expand your network.
Discover a collaborative platform exclusively built for you within
the global property sector looking to share their expertise and discover the latest trends shaping the industry.