What is the MIPIM UK Summit?
The MIPIM UK Summit is the leading UK event for the real estate industry.
It is a place for industry leaders to gain insights from a high-level conference programme, to network, connect and do business.
The MIPIM UK Summit sits at the intersection of land, buildings, infrastructure, environment, economics, society, culture and technology, addressing the biggest issues facing UK real estate today.
The UK’s only national real estate summit covering all asset classes.
What's New in 2019?
A new purpose
Our speakers, panels, displays and stands do more than outline the issues – they propose solutions and strategies which deal with them.
A new venue
Old Billingsgate is accessible and smart with the adaptable space to let us present our information in many formats.
Focused and curated content
Our team of real estate experts have identified the most important issues impacting the UK market today.
Exclusive and focused market research
Each content stream will include the results of new sector research prepared especially for the Summit.
The right people attending
Each stream also has a large VIP guest list. We’ve picked the people wielding the strongest influence on that issue, bringing the best possible insight to all our sessions.
Meet the right people at
MIPIM UK Summit
Our social events, dinners and new networking atmosphere will give access to the market’s leading decision makers.
Equally valuable to global and
The two-day event is for UK and international real estate professionals whose passion is to understand the UK market – and exploit its potential.
Who will you meet at MIPIM UK Summit?
Investors & financial institutions
· Connect with top overseas and local investors, agents, developers and industry disruptors.
· Unique access to 250+ of the most attractive investment and development opportunities in London and across the UK.
· Attend an exclusive Investment Summit offering expert market analysis with debates on future market pricing and opportunities.
· Meet 400 UK and international investors, 150 developers, property companies and REITS.
· Access 500+ advisory and development opportunities across London and the UK.
· Learn with heavyweight keynote speakers providing economic commentary and critical thinking.
· Unique access to local government, transport and health authorities providing information on land and development opportunities.
· Access to 400 UK and international investors.
· Seminars on key topics such as the housing revolution, devolution and government infrastructure.
· Connect with landlords and developers.
· Attend bespoke events tailored to the corporate real estate world.
· Debate key topics, including cyber-attacks and workplace agility.
Cities & Local Authorities
· Meet urban planners, investors and developers.
· Strenghten with other existing UK cities.
· Demonstrate compelling investment propositions.
Business services & service providers
· Highlight your expertise to property professionals accross the entire value chain.
· Be visible to the industry.
· Expand your network.
To offer participants the most effective and insightful Summit,
Advisory Council members act as ambassadors by endorsing the Summit and providing valuable perspectives on the UK real estate industry.
Partner Real Estate - Mishcon de Reya
Chief Executive - BPF
Director of the built environment - City of London
Deputy CEO & Director of fundraising & Partnerships
Chief Executive New London Architecture & Director
Publisher & Editor in chief - EG
Chief Executive - Homes England
Partner Head of Real Estate - Trowers & Hamlins
Chief Executive - West Midlands Combined Authority
Executive Director Planning & Development - London First
Achieve Your Business Objectives
Whatever is your business objective get an unrivalled access to the greatest number of UK development projects and sources of capital for UK projects.
The MIPIM UK Summit gathers influential players from across the real estate industry to share insight, build partnerships and discover the most outstanding projects in the UK. The Summit offers a world-class programme that focusses on development opportunities in the UK and on direct investment in what is one of the world's most attractive real estate markets.
Discover prime projects, buildings and assets
Increase your network of business leaders
Learn about industry trends and innovations
Find your next business opportunity
Meet the largest gathering of the industry’s most influential business leaders
Access new source of capital
Gain Insights into the top development projects in the region